Need a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bomb price, no joke. I believe that's the lowest I've seen!

Newegg has the BFG 8800GTS 512MB for $229 after the mail in rebate....BFG has a no hassel lifetime warranty also.....great deal, if you ask me.

I remember BFG when they were new. I bought a Geforce 5600 OC from them for like $100 less than anybody else had it. They factory overclock their cards, too, so you get a nice little performance boost and superior cooling. Excellent company and good prices and warranty to boot!

Heh my first real high end card was an eVGA 5600 Ultra.

**** near impossible to find as it was almost immediately replaced by the 5700 Ultra.

the 9800 was a quality card. but yeah, if you have money right now, i would say pick up a gtx cause you can get some for like 300 bucks, and thats a realy good price for one. if not, either get a 512gt or 512 gts, and it looks like your on a 20.1 monitor so the gt or gts will be fine for what your doing.

lol I meant in comparison to ATI at the time. the 9600XT completely blew the 5600 and 5700 Ultra away.

The 6-series was a different story. oh i loved my 6800GS XXX edition so much! overclocking beast...I upgraded to a 7800GT and barely noticed a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom