New Computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
that'd push him way off his budget, I think thats why he cheaped out on the board, but he can afford the extra $30

could you guse think of a new board i could get and if there ar iny other problems with it that i need to fix i have a buget of about $1500

motherboard- MSI K9A2 Platinum AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard

then scrap AMD if you can afford 1,500$

q6600
DFI LANPARTY DK P35 board
8800gt
2gb Crucial Ballistix DDR2 667
Corsair 520hx
any sized HD, Case, Optical Drive?

could you guse think of a new board i could get and if there ar iny other problems with it that i need to fix i have a buget of about $1500

motherboard- MSI K9A2 Platinum AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard
yes for that build you get get much more performance out of Intel
go with vernons build

xOxBaNaNaSxOx said:

Any of these, is a good choice:

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe
Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H
EVGA 122-M2-NF59-TR
MSI K9A2 Platinum 790FX

Although what vern posted, is better for the money.

well could you build a commputer that can play all the games like age of conan, cryisis, unreal tournement 3, and all the uther high grafic games maxed out and still be under $1500 if you can think of stuf could you help me build a computer around the computer case i picked out
Sunbeam Transformer Case - Black

:( :( :confused:

why 667 and not 800?

because of its 3-3-3-12 timings, and its ease to also push ddr 1200

also that q6600 destroys that AMD build you posted (its quad-core and don't look at Core Clock speeds because they mean BS)

also I've already mentioned that the Sunbeam Transformer's have really loud case fans, its the same one used in the Tuniq Tower 120, and its really loud

That case is utter rubbish. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess your 14.

Trust me when I tell you that a good case is one of the best investments you can make in regards to a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom