Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ah, misplaced liberalism... gotta love it... oh wait, no you dont... haha XD^

anyways this is a pretty solid list, definately deserves to be a sticky, the color coding helped alot, and i have only one suggestion (unless someone already put it... i aint reading through 40 pages of nonsense)... that perhaps on some of the newer models (maybe the top 10?), someone would put the current MSRP for them? this would also help alot for people who are using this to pick a new video card for say, a build or something... just a suggestion... and thanks alot for posting this :) - RK

+1 on MSRP. that is a good idea, so you can see what you get for price and performance.

bingo :)

i wouldnt even mind looking it up, if it would help everyone...
but i mean its gotta be like the MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED PRICE... not like 'you can get a crazy deal on that on (insert name of site here)!'
that would just cause too many problems... but... if anyone else is up to it... i gotta go to work haha... good luck, all :) - RK

Not sure what you are saying here as the 38xx series are freakin awesome for the money.

Yeah I realize that the 3870's are more then worth it. What I meant was that if they plan to keep up with the times and progress like Nvidia has, they'll at one point or another have to start dealing with quality over budget. Seeing as how the new 9800's will be mad expensive in order to beat them they'd need to start focusing on premium products instead of budget components like they have been. Which more then likely means they'll raise their prices at or around the competitions and then it will be up to performance instead of price like it has been for a while. So instead of budget cards we'd be seeing cards like the 3870x2 more often.

I think this is more getting to business talk/strategy, and less about what graphics card is the better one, so take this to OT please. Thanks :D

That's a nice full time job keeping the MSRP on those cards....I don't have the time but if someone wants to do it msg me and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom