My first build...Just doesn't turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok listen to me, you need to hook your cases power button to the motherboard.

At the front of your case, theres a button you press to turn it on. Coming from that button are a set of wires attached to a small black header that has 2 small pins in it.

Look in your motherboard manual for the exact pin assignments but on the very bottom right of the bard there is an area that has about a dozen pins in a 2x6 arrangement.

Plug the wires coming from the power button into the pins labeled by the Manual as PWR SW.

For future reference I highly advise you to read a building guide before you try anything else.

Seems like he's ignored hooking up the PWR BTN to the mobo. This is getting extremely irritating. He's not listen and he's trying to **** us off.

Alright i listened to your advice, and everythings on. The only problem is that the the monitor isn't getting a signal. I put the DVI cable in the monitor and the pc..the monitor just says no signal. any help?

no, the thing burning was the side panel fan, but it was just a new smell because now its fine.

Whats wrong with my psu?

Probably nothing, but let's just suffice to say that Ultra has a pretty bad rep.

Ummm do you have a spare pci/pci-e graphics card to test with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom