Motherboard Drivers? Help :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acryoz

Beta member
Hey guys, i recently bought a new computer that had Vista preloaded on it. It was working great for a while untill my USB ports stopped working for no reason, shortly after blue screens. So a full clear and reinstalled Windows XP not Vista. Ever since then my Sound card, Build in Video card and all that great stuff wont work, Luckily im a gamer and bought a nice Video card that works. Any help would be much appriciated im not sure exactly what the mother board is but i can try to find out

Hey guys, i recently bought a new computer that had Vista preloaded on it. It was working great for a while untill my USB ports stopped working for no reason, shortly after blue screens. So a full clear and reinstalled Windows XP not Vista. Ever since then my Sound card, Build in Video card and all that great stuff wont work, Luckily im a gamer and bought a nice Video card that works. Any help would be much appriciated im not sure exactly what the mother board is but i can try to find out

If it's a new computer, where's your driver disc? Or is it one of those pre-built messes with everything on one disc or on a partition on the harddrive itself? You could just go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers as well.

To find out what your mobo is download cpu-z an that will hopefuly tell you all the info on your system that you need to know.

If it's a new computer, where's your driver disc? Or is it one of those pre-built messes with everything on one disc or on a partition on the harddrive itself? You could just go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers as well.

It was a pre-built mess, And didnt come with a disk. Ive tried downloading the latest drivers but it wont work out for me for some reason alot of diffrent error messages with each diffrent download

Take the cover off and look at the info on the motherboard and then you can get the proper drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom