Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8800 vs 2900 was a real laugh, but lets face it...recently ATI have been giving nvidia a bit of competition. The 3870x2 was the fastest gpu for a short while...and ATI has obviously given nvidia a bit of competition in the midrange cards like the 3850 and such...otherwise nvidia wouldn't have bothered with the 8800GS....

yeah most deff. I really want to see some reviews on the 4xxx series. When are they due out?

aww, that is so far! I want one now.. haha. I would love one of those 4870's They look very promising. I feel like they are gonna be a huge success. I can feel it in my bones.

yeah and the good part is you should still be able to fetch a good price for your gts. so that should cut the price down by a good chunk

you should be able to sell it on here for a good amount. like 150 depending on what the current price is when the 9800 comes out and the 4xxx2's come out

aww, that is so far! I want one now.. haha. I would love one of those 4870's They look very promising. I feel like they are gonna be a huge success. I can feel it in my bones.

Usually I'd be rooting for ATI over Nvida, but from the way Nvidia has been playing the field lately. Doubt that the price difference between the 9800's and the 4870's will be that huge a gap. Not only in Video Cards is this happening but as well as their CPU's and Processors. So I don't think it'll be a huge success but more of a bloody mess really lol.

not that much of a price diff? are you kidding? 600 bucks for a gx2, vs.. no way the 4870 is gonna be 600. I am not** talking about the 4870x2. btw.

just like Bush's gut when he killed 600 thousand Iraqi civilians ehh :p

nah j/k I am hopeful for the 48xx series as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom