Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
I am looking to buy a new monitor for my computer. I need one with a VGA connection, and a flat screen. The bigger the better. :p

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I am on a short budget so the cheaper the better :)

Thanks Guys/Gals

Whats your budget and what resolution are you looking for. Also what do you plan to use it for, and what video card do you plan to use.

I HIGHLY recommend this choice:

SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22" 2 ms (GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1(DC 3000:1)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001096

Price: $319.99

This Sony monitor is top of the line in performance and reliability. It is Alienware's top choice for Wide-Screen LCD Monitors. They offer sizes alot bigger than 22", and 22" is their smallest size.

Do not get stuck with some junky monitor that breaks down on you in a year. Get the best!

Hope this helps :)

Online:Windows Live Messenger: Stealth_Tools@hotmail.com

Price range: About ~$150

Size.... bigger than 17"

I would be using it for low end gaming (Delta force black hawk down) and school work. I will be using a macbook running OS X and boot camp with windows XP SP2

Thanks

Flat screen at a price of $150.00 over 17".. That is pushing it.. I wouldn't get a monitor until I had more money.. There are tons of monitors that will work for now and turn yellow and quit on you in a couple months.. also the quality of the screen is substantially low at that price.

Now.. if you were talking about a Flat Screen "CRT" monitor that is different...

I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom