*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

there is a QX9650 and ur sig says Q8650 so he assumed the 8 is a 9

yes, you are right.. so ur sig should change.. you mixed the 6 and the 8 :p

btw, love your rig, even though its a dell.. the 8800gtx's are still king in my book ;)

btw, love your rig, even though its a dell.. the 8800gtx's are still king in my book ;)

that dell is sexy... isn't that the one with the modified coolit freezone prebuilt in? the case itself looks downright beautiful too

Oh right, haha sorry for the typo! Its a QX6850.

Anyways, thanks a lot. It is a wonderful machine. Beautiful thing too.

that dell is sexy... isn't that the one with the modified coolit freezone prebuilt in? the case itself looks downright beautiful too
Yeah its the liquid cooled edition. Keeps my QX down to around 20C at idle...allows me to get up to around 4GHz stable. I hope I don't get in trouble, but I'll post a few pics of it here.

82jlkiq.jpg

8g3n97r.jpg

1y1xzs.jpg

Dell haters annoy me. They need to realise that Dell kicks serious *** nowadays, and the XPS line is top class.

the only reason people dislike dell is that it is way over priced. i like dell i have nothing against them whatsoever. but i'll take my custom pc over a dell anyday. what did that thing cost you like 4 or 5 grand?

beautiful case... you should get it modded to have a side window

otherwise... wtf is with the wire management!?

Yeah, the XPS clear panel is nice, but its a few hundred lol.

Its not bad, its just your seeing the SATA cables/ Power Connectors for all four HDD's on that photo.
Edit >

This shows the cleaner part of the case lol

85ncufp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom