new build cant find where power switch plugs into the Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastsystems

In Runtime
i just put everything together and i cant find out where i plug the power switch into the mobo at! the mobo is an Aopen ax6l and i searched Google everywhere for the manual and cant find it anywhere?

any suggestions?

There should be two rows of pins sticking out on the both, mostly near the corner of the front side of the mobo (the side near the front of case when mobo is inserted). Near it, there should be words like HDD, PWR printed on the mobo.

It is C1 on this picture:
acerincpentiumiiax6lvervo7.png

Can you take a picture of the general area? Try each pair at a time. No harm is done if it doesn't work.

ill try to post a picture but i have tried the switch on every single pin and it wont work, its like there no power even hooked up when i plug it in nothing happens fans dont spin or anything and the fans arent even hooked up to the board they are hooked up to the power supply, is it possible i have a bad power supply? or does the board tell the power supply to turn on? and i cant find a schematic or a manual anywhere on the web for this **** thing, id hate to go out and buy a new mobo processor and power supply, is it possible to overload the power supply to where it wont run like having too much **** plugged in?

whatever i give up this thing isnt going to work something went really wrong during install thats my guess anyways im done screwing with it, can someone find me a mobo CPU and power supply for under 250 (preferably around 200)

Link wont load.

The link loads but simply takes forever! That was the initial problem just trying to get onto their support site. :rolleyes: "slower than molasses"!

The link here is for the different mirrors in different locations for downloading the full user manual depending on where you are. You see the 7 links one for each mirror with the file description above those at File Download Property

There should be two rows of pins sticking out on the both, mostly near the corner of the front side of the mobo (the side near the front of case when mobo is inserted). Near it, there should be words like HDD, PWR printed on the mobo.

It is C1 on this picture:
acerincpentiumiiax6lvervo7.png

you were wrong:p ! i found out where it went. it goes in "c4" not "c1".
thanks tho:) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom