i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, with all. more or less. When playing Battlefield for example, there are ugly stutters and the performance is bad, for this old dx8 game.
Movements are very unflowent in every game. Also in FarCry.

forgot to say, that it happens sometimes that when typen a message, that curser leaves back a shadow. !

I'm guessing youve tried this:

Moving the whole rig to another part of or someone else's house?

we had some bad video problems and it had to do with some sort of field in the area of our computer... Kinda like a cell phone dead spot, but more of a "computer no-workey spot"

Just a thought.

BTW if you do end up parting it off, I'm in need of memory and maybe a new HD... :p

:p Moving the whole rig to another part of or someone else's house?

I could move it to the cellar of my house. thick beton walls all around.

But hey, I had it at 3 different places of my town.

But there is a bit of good news. My pedals work!! I don't have a single clue why. They just startet working after patching my pc tower, with a cable, to the waterpipe. The flicker is still present, but its curios enough that the pedals work now. :eek:

thank you all for your help..

(you wont get my memory into your fingers until I don't know whats going on here)
:D

Gotchya.

This is a very perplexing problem.

Do you have a good friend who has a similar computer that you can start throwing all your equipment (video cards, memory, psu...) into?

-for testing purposes?

Not really. My best friend has an "old" athlon xp 2000+ . I could try to throw the 470W psu into my old one. And than the video card. If it works. I know that there is problem with the chipset, memory or so.

You know what. I gonna try this out now. F** I hate to do this and it's a lot of work again. but if there is at least one shrimp of hope, I'll do it.

greets, will give you an update as soon as i can

Have the ati rig installed in the second pc now and she works very fine on the first sight.

Tomorrow I go for the memory and if it is still fine, there must be a problem with the intel 865 chipset.

Anyway, GPU is ok. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom