Gigabyte 3D Aurora question

Status
Not open for further replies.
but we're talking about GTX, Ultra, yours is a GTS g92, its fine

EDIT: the new ones that are out now, do fit it, its the revised Full Tower, the original couldn't fit it

thanks that ones alot cheaper if I decide to get it!

Yea I was looking at that model too, I just dont like the mesh plate on the side, although I do kind of like the front a little better

Oh... well the side comes with 2 options

I just got mine this sunday passed and it came with the mesh AND the window

After you look at it irl u might change your mind about the mesh though... because i decided for now that i'm keeping the mesh plate on... looks kinda cool. But good thing is... if i ever change my mind they sent it !

But sadly its sold out on clubit. Try to find the newer model, basically the 570... Because i'm very happy with my purchase and decison not to go with the older one... it was worth the few bucks to go to the 570.

(ineedfirefoxspellcheck!... opera******nu)

they have it at NewEgg and SVC, both are more expensive tho

I do like it, its bigger on the inside, and looks a little more slick

does the front intake and rear exhaust work well? If I get it I plan on replacing them all with Scythe's

techPowerUp! :: Case Modding Gallery : 2008 Black Aurora Updates

Theres pics of my rig there.

If you look at the links to users other rigs I also had the first gen as well so you can get an idea how they compare.

The fans are a piece of cake to replace. The rear ones use a lockign pin mounting method so you don't even need a screwdriver while for the front you simply pop off th front panel and theres a toolless mount for it.

I just cut the filter out of the front mount because it was too restrictive for my low cfm fans and the mesh where it takes in air catches most of the dust anyways.

I have to say, I love this case! The fans are pretty chinsy, so you can replace them with ease. It has plenty of room for anything you can put in it. Toolless design. Easy access to hard drives. Pre-drilled for water cooling loops. You can even customize your own LCD projected image...ooooo! The only cons I can think of is the toolless-ness doesn't always work that great.

meh i actually like my 690 better then my old aurora, not quite as much room...but adequate. ...more cool features...and completely tooless!!! but to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom