i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried your 9800XT in your other computer with the game port at the same time? there might be a conflict between the two.

hmm.. My second pc has a midi tower, so it's difficult to get that huge thing into it. Also the power supply could have made problems (250W -300W or so)

What I have already done is to simply remove the pci card (soundcard with the gameport) from my main pc. The flicker was still present. I mean there should not be any conflict between them if one is not installed.

thanks nevertheless.

crap, sell it barebones and start anew....i'm surprised you have done as much as you have. I'd have probably thrown it out the window by now. Seems that you have the $$ to start anew so why not other than pride gettin in the way (my problem with things like this). good luck buddy

you are right, better sell it.. It's just too much now. Is there a good place on the web to sell used parts? ebay?

hmmm.. a real pity, but that's what also one of the guys at the store said. You've done everthing you could, sell the parts and build a new one.

Seems that you have the $$ to start anew ..

my parents have the $$, and they are also quite p*** , of buying new hardware for the computer that would never work as it should.

good luck buddy
thanks..

hy..

problem not yet solved. but I also havent sold yet :confused:

I finally got a picture with my cellphone cam;

this is what it looks like when panning to the right:

Attachments

• bild385.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back