Help me burn this sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah...no worries, "I plugged it in, started up Crysis and then there was sparks, some smoking and holy crap the thing burnt up! Not acceptable, what kind of product is this! I want my money back!"

first call up their tech support, and see if they'd let you get an upgrade card, or a replacement card, because of its inconvenience, then come back and fry the card (when the card is discontinued, they won't RMA it, they'll send you an upgrade)

forget tech support...use the microwave...and make sure you have your camera handy, i want to see this.

BTW, hope you know i'm mostly joking eh?

well i emailed tech support and told them i was having problems saying my card was running pretty hot upwards of 80C and that my computer would shut down, they emailed me back saying to use speedfan to make sure my psu was outputting correct voltages, i think ill reply in a few days saying its not my psu and its the card and ask for an upgrade

Well i jsut sent him a screenshot of my 12+v which is here which is correct i believe he said between 11.9V to 12.2V
Powersupplyoutput.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom