POST UP ON THE CORNER(hehehehehe lol)

*edit*
Merkwürdigliebe;1333570 said:
Samsung 22" 226BW LCD
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Logitech X-230 speakers
OCZ Equalizer mouse
New wireless adapter+router

Everything came out to about $1600 in the end, with taxes and shipping and whatnot, it was a good chunk of my savings, I work at a local furniture store for minimum wage

hey how is the Saitek Eclipse keyboard working for you i wanted one.

hey how is the Saitek Eclipse keyboard working for you i wanted one.

don't double post!

anyways, if your talking about the original one (not the II) then I have it and personally its pretty good, actually great except that the keys are now wearing off... its been ~1 year of use and the L, O, M, ., Enter and D keys are starting to wear off... The grey paint/finish on them is smearing and the keys look just plain ugly, it still functions great and the keys aren't loud at all, the LEDs look great

it's really comfortable and the keys have a nice press to them

it's just a plain keyboard, none of those stupid shortcut keys, I don't like those, very simple, but very stylish and sleek, I like it a lot, I bought mine for about $40 at the time, still no wearing on the keys, I guess it comes with time.. iunno

I have had had a job for about a year. It pays pretty well. I also live in retirement-ville, so you know what that means, a lot of old rich people who know nada about computers. I help... they pay. Works for me.

im 17, I worked at Jewel-osco for 2 months, made 1,000$, spent it all on my new PC parts lol. I need a new job, I will NEVER push carts again! lol

I just turned 17, and I got the money to buy my $1200 rig by mowing my grans lawn, fixing my neighbors computers, and doing some ****ing hard work for dad.
Basically, if u want cash, u gotta work. unfortunately.
Or just rob banks.

i work for my stuff, but i work in a computer repair shop so its not really work. its more fun, and i get 9.75 an hour so its good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom