Cannot stay stable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand... is 5-5-5-15 faster than 4-4-4-12? 4-4-4-12 is the stock... also whould I put it at 2 clocks?
another thing that scares me is that my PC makes this chirping, weird noise when running orthos. ONLY when stressing the cpu. I cannot tell if its coming from my PSU, or my mobo or what. My psu is an ULTRA XFINITY 600w. though my PC reads 51c while in orthos (running right now with stock speeds) the HSF (Arctic freezer 7 pro) It is not even warm to the touch!!!

no no, 5-5-5-15 is slower. YOu want to slow it down, then tighten or speed it up later

ok, well im gunna try these settings:
FSB 1600
Vcore 1.35
HT 1.5
NB 1.5
SB 1.45
RAM 800 2.21v 5-5-5-15 2 clocks

yeah, you should be fine just upping the vcore until your temps get bad. I mean.. you can always lower it..

ok, everything is good so far. running 41c idle, 52c load with orthos running right now. The lowest SB would go was 1.5, so i did 1.5 instead of auto. MB is at 35c, so not bad. (though the biggest HS on my mobo is VERY HOT with my finger near it...

that is not bad at all! I was running at 77C in a 3dmark run. haha. but I was not planing on running those settings 24/7

lol yea. I scored 12k also with stock settings dude. I wonder what I will score with 3.6ghz with 3dmark06. Still running orthos, no freezing or crashing yet. thanks for responding and helping noclue, thank you nosboost also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom