About windows Vista?? Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthTools

Hardware/VB.net/Anti-vir
What do you think of this?

DRM gives power to Microsoft and Big Media.

- "Digital Rights Management" in vista wastes your computer's power in MONITORING YOU and it can take hours to delete a few thousand files
because Vista needs to scan each file for DRM protection.

What you can do to help protect your freedom: Explained in the link below:

A link to an explination of this outrage!: What's wrong with Microsoft Windows Vista? — BadVista

I personally hate vista.. the owners of such software are making things a little TOO user friendly if you know what I mean...

ALSO:

HOAX!!! DIRECT-X 10!!! Is it as good as it seems to look? Heck no!

DirectX 10 is freaking dooping fabulous - istartedsomething

Just informing the public and trying to get a grip on what windows vista really has to offer.. I may purchase windows vista to go in my new computer in 1 week. I am trying to get all of the information on this new OS.

By all means.. debate...mwhahaha...

Both of those srticles are junk. Vista and DRM is a big lie. I have installed and used pirated software on there many times without Vista going off liek a fire alarm. I also have never been reported for it. You can do ANYTHING on Vista that you can on XP. These people are full of it.

It took almost 2 years for DX9 to take off. So saying that DX10 is a failure within its first year is junk as well. DX9 has been the standard for several years. It will take DX10 jsut as long to get up there as it took DX9. People have to get off the old technology and on to the new before it become useful.

I am so sick of htese articles and these people who do nothing but bash Vista. There is nothign wrong with Vista. If you take the time to learn it, the software is better than XP. but everyone just gets turned off by it right away. You fault not mine. Get over it already. Vista is here to stay. XP will not be sold past June. Vista will be. Windows 7 is still years off. So frankly i dont care anymore what people think of it. You dont have to use it!!!! IF you dont like it that is fine. But stop trying to persuade other from not using it cause of your opinion. Those articles are jsut written to get attention. Looks like it works....

Just informing the public and trying to get a grip on what windows vista really has to offer.. I may purchase windows vista to go in my new computer in 1 week. I am trying to get all of the information on this new OS.

By all means.. debate...mwhahaha...
Read my post for the real ino. The public does not have to be informed of something that is hardware controled by the Video Card. Not the OS. Vista is NOT different than XP by much. Get over it already....

Get over it already....

I am not on anything... I am just trying to figure out if any of this is true about Vista suxing...

Plus it helps me to learn about a new product I may be the owner of.

I also realize that vista may be a little too user friendly cutting back most of your freedoms.. the first was the RAM. I hear they made a hotfix for that issue...

Basically this post was to help me understand windows vista and what it has to offer.

- And oh yea.. THIS POST was made just to get peoples attention, lmao

stealthtools...

be one of the few of us who just uses things....and decides what's what

for example, almost everybody knows I say "I love MS/Windows/Vista"
that said...

does Vista "sux"...who knows
You say Vista is a little too user friendly, others say it's incompatible with everything...who's right? I don't know

Use it and see for yourself. Chances are if you are sneaking "suxing" into it, you are not impartial and trying to make it very negative right from the start. No Debating needed.

oh and...
I love MS/Windows/Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom