9600gt or 8800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u are looking for a good card but don't want to spend too much then get a 9600gt, if u want a little more performance but are willing to pay more for it go with the 8800gt, by the way, you can prob get a galaxy 8800gt for cheaper then a 9600gt. Right now directcanada.com has them on for 169.99 after MIR.

I like this idea....maybe because i already placed my order with them....

SUDBURY! northern boy eh? I went to high school in Levack before they shut it down and bussed everyone to chelmsford...you ever head up the 144 to Timmins area?

Hey, guys, thanx for the info.

Wow!! this makes it harder - one 8800GTX or 2 9600GT

I had a good experience with XFX, which is why I am concidering the two XFX 9600GT in SLI, but the 8800GTX by MSI is a nice price.

What about service and support? MSI dosen't seem as quality as XFX. Any positive experiences with MSI?

i think msi has only a 3 year warranty..and you should really avoid sli imo.
just get the gts 92 instead...

I like this idea....maybe because i already placed my order with them....

SUDBURY! northern boy eh? I went to high school in Levack before they shut it down and bussed everyone to chelmsford...you ever head up the 144 to Timmins area?

i have been to timmins once, didn't really like it up there much though.

i have been to timmins once, didn't really like it up there much though.

Lol, i grew up just between the two places in the middle of nowhere, tourist hunting and fishing trap called shining tree just off the 144 on hwy 560. those were good days

Lol, i grew up just between the two places in the middle of nowhere, tourist hunting and fishing trap called shining tree just off the 144 on hwy 560. those were good days

I have been to shining tree several times, i have also been to the three bears camp there. My family has owned the sportsmans lodge for two years now if you have heard of it. Though we are hi jacking this thread, if there's anything else please pm me instead.

more money better performance
8800 gt is better than 9600 gt, 2 9600 gt is better than 1 8800 gt. i would go with 2 9600 gt actually, i dont trust the 8800s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom