saving problem in windows vista home basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
still the problem persist. the files are showing 100% download complete status. I have a broadband connection with 2 Mbps connection, when I use win XP then there is no problem with saving, so the files losing in transmission is not the issue, also if I get an attachment in email the same cannot be saved, in outlook it downloads it but I cannot open it through outlook or save it to any drive. getting error "THERE WAS AN ERROR SAVING ONE OR MORE OF THE ATTACHMENTS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FREE DISK SPACE AND TRY AGAIN"

I have 10 GB of free space.

I don't think the file is losing in transmittion, a I can see the status to 100% completion. also when I download in win XP there is no problem in saving, this is the problem only with the windows vista home baisc (which I am using alongwith win XP)

In all honesty i am doing research on this. Trying to see if i can come up with a solution for you. I am working with some people in the Microsoft newsgroups to try and figure this out. BTW are you using McAfee or Norton on Vista?

Now the problem is solved, it was due to norton. now I have removed it. presently I am using a virus scanner "AVAST" free version for home users.

Cool. Glad it was something as simple as removing norton. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom