*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

HAHA! last no more!
ImageShack - Hosting :: superpicpuzgoodcb6.jpg
4000 x2 @ 3.012ghz 30.859seconds.

i made that background too :D

jesus no wonder you have such a bad score... close all those processes!

go to start -> run -> msconfig

and disable everything, go to diagnostic startup, then click selective startup, then turn off all services that aren't microsoft things and then disable all startup things

aite, gonna do one last run now on everything off, gonna follow nos's "guide" lol, and cranked down my ram timings and such. so here goes!

it only knocked off .3 seconds off my time. i had the ram at 1600mhz, 3-3-3-10...and it didn't do much. so it might just be an unstable clock for it. i'll delve more into the situation tomorrow.

doesn't the SuperPI take advantage of the 2mb cache of the Opteron?

if by tightening down the timings to 3-3-3-10 and having the ram run at 800mhz (up from 400) and i only get .3 seconds change, i don't think i'm gonna be able to beat the opty score...

but i hopefully have a q6600 coming in soon so i will be up there :D

shaved just under .2 off lol

3700_842.jpg

i got 38 seconds, with a PD at 4.05 Ghz... i was trying to upload my mage but my pc doest like fileshack, so i cant get it up here...techforums attachments are too small...

i guess you'll just have to take my word for it :(

i got 38 seconds, with a PD at 4.05 Ghz... i was trying to upload my mage but my pc doest like fileshack, so i cant get it up here...techforums attachments are too small...

i guess you'll just have to take my word for it :(

Tinypic? Photobucket? Imageshack?

Back
Top Bottom