*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Sorry I copy and pasted the example one and didnt realize it was different color

Im using 32bit XP, my entire specs are in sig

new hardware = incredible score xD

11719 | commandercup | E2200 @ 3.7GHz | 8800GTS 320 @ 600/900 | XP Pro 32bit | ORB

nice work. I love how you have posted in like every benchmark thread we have. haha in one night..

nice work. I love how you have posted in like every benchmark thread we have. haha in one night..

lol, I wasted me money on this new Intel rig and it was only for benchmarks lol

*well and for a nice upgrade path to a quad in the future...

I think I will save up for a single stage phase setup and use that to bench with... I could sell my paintball setup xD

lol, I wasted me money on this new Intel rig and it was only for benchmarks lol

*well and for a nice upgrade path to a quad in the future...

I think I will save up for a single stage phase setup and use that to bench with... I could sell my paintball setup xD

that sounds fun, but is it worth the change for a phase system?
(DO IT) :D

lol, I'm not too sure atm heh

I might just wait till the summer till I have time to make the money (probably take me the entirety of the summer :(...)

Buying and selling paintball guns = good money for a minor

lol, I'm not too sure atm heh

I might just wait till the summer till I have time to make the money (probably take me the entirety of the summer :(...)

Buying and selling paintball guns = good money for a minor

yeah, I cant decide whether or not I want to buy my watercooling now, or wait till summer...

eh, go for it now, its not that pricey and aspire can help with the parts already (he has though hasn't he?)

the aesthetics alone make it awesome lol... performance is decent too

I think I will. I am selling my xbox, so with the money I get from that, I will get it. I hope I am ok at the modding though. I have never done any modding to my case. I think I am gonna paint the whole inside black, and make some holes for wire management. And then I need holes to hang the rad off the back. It should be fun. I need to draw up some plans though.

I think I will. I am selling my xbox, so with the money I get from that, I will get it. I hope I am ok at the modding though. I have never done any modding to my case. I think I am gonna paint the whole inside black, and make some holes for wire management. And then I need holes to hang the rad off the back. It should be fun. I need to draw up some plans though.

painting is not as easy as you think... you'll have to sand the entire inside multiple times with different grits and then paint it multiple times...

Back
Top Bottom