Random Build... w/ pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the 8800GTS 512 is not far behind...but who better to ask how much better one card is over another, than someone who has had them all....I mean I want to play at 1680x1050 and throw the AA on and details up high.

you can do that NO problem. I play with my gts, stock, at 1900x1200 with full everything. Except I dont normally throw the AA past 2x or the AF up hardly at all, because I cant notice the difference. But, it is an amazing card. Dont hesitate.

Hey NosBoost300 ...was the 8800GTX the best card by far??? Or just the best by alittle....coz I am still thinking about one of those :)

never owned the gts 512... owned the gt 512..

and the gtx definitely took the cake on it in 1920x1200 in crysis, and team fortress 2..

i dunno i loved the gtx.. and if i were to buy a graphics card again because the 9 series is a flop.. it will be the gtx.. especially now that it is 400 dollars.. if ur playing 1920 res and up.. don't think about it.. just do it!

the spending will come from me soon enough again... just give it time.. i'm waiting to pounce.. lets recap my graphics cards again.... lol

2x 6800gs, 2x 6800vanilla, 7300gt, 2x 7900gt, x1900xt, x1950pro, x1950xtx, 8800gts 640, 8600gts 512mb,2900pro, 2x 8800gtx, 8800gt, x300... i know there's more.. but i don't feel like thinking that hard right now

Heh I still own that x1950xtx of yours. :)

i'm thinking of lighting my case.. why.. i dunno, i'm not to fond of em cuz i leave my case on at night... but i might, maybe try for orange.. or red.. i dunno.. but my friends will be blue...

and i'll look for a thermaltake armor window for my armor.. and maybe go for green, cuz amd used to be green.... i think thats right?

so red green blue!!! haha, would be fun to see that many cases glowing in my room.. but i only have 2 monitors :(

people with money who wish to take soemthing into their possession for an extended period of time usually until said product ceases to function in the intended way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom