Q6600 Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked pretty dang flat to me lol un less it is realy hard to see by eye...
and also i was thinking cuase i have an mid-gaming pc here im wanting to sell for around 250$ so if i did that i might get into water cooling is water cooling worth it?... and do you think it would keep my q6600 cool if i got the right stuff?...

$250 will get you a pretty good water cooling system. Water cooling is worth it, if you're willing to go through the effort to set it up. And it would keep your Q6600 cool. But if you work on your computer alot, like switching parts and what not, water cooling could be a hassle.

Well when i get 40 posts i will see if anyone wants this pc i got and if i can sell it i will see what i can do, and i realy dont know that much about water cooling so ima have to read up some lol

$250 will get you a pretty good water cooling system. Water cooling is worth it, if you're willing to go through the effort to set it up. And it would keep your Q6600 cool. But if you work on your computer alot, like switching parts and what not, water cooling could be a hassle.

QFT

Jesus, bleeding water cooling is one of the worst parts of building PCs...

everytime you make an adjustment, you usually have to disconnect parts of your loop unless you can fit around it... usually you'll end up getting some liquid on your board and will have to wipe it and wait for it to dry totally... jesus

That's the reason I don't go liquid. I open up my rig twice a month. I'm constantly adding or removing things. Or just cleaning and maintaining.

That's the reason I don't go liquid. I open up my rig twice a month. I'm constantly adding or removing things. Or just cleaning and maintaining.

im gonna do it just because I like the looks. and I want to hit 4.5ghz stable...

im gonna do it just because I like the looks. and I want to hit 4.5ghz stable...

IMO, water cooling isn't all that its cut out to be for performance, and although I'm only using a singlepass dual 120mm radiator, I don't think it'll get significantly better with a dualpass (maybe 5 degrees at the most?)

I'm also only cooling my CPU...

If you really wan't to overclock lol, buy a phase system just for benching

IMO, water cooling isn't all that its cut out to be for performance, and although I'm only using a singlepass dual 120mm radiator, I don't think it'll get significantly better with a dualpass (maybe 5 degrees at the most?)

I'm also only cooling my CPU...

If you really wan't to overclock lol, buy a phase system just for benching

ehh. I cant afford phase. I want a stable, everyday of like 4.3ghz, which I got to no problem with not much vcore the other night. Plus, I really want the looks. Seems to be fun to me :D

maybe I will regret it, but oh well.

ehh. I cant afford phase. I want a stable, everyday of like 4.3ghz, which I got to no problem with not much vcore the other night. Plus, I really want the looks. Seems to be fun to me :D

maybe I will regret it, but oh well.

I think increased VCORE alone decreases life spans of electronics, thus not many people keep high clocks for daily usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom