Watercooling RAM, nb, cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've seen my setup you'll see that I have my radiator hung off the back with a 120x38mm fan shell. (Cut the guts out of a fan and screwed it onto the radiator and bolted through the back of my case.) That should work just fine for you. Otherwise you might want to consider a bigger case.

that sounds good. because I dont really want to buy a new case. Alright cool. Now I just need like.. 25 more hours at work, and I will order :D

how cool can I expect to run with this set up?

compared to a zalman 9500?

Alright, sorry for the bump, but I was thinking about a few other things.

If I want to do some blue UV lighting, what should I do? Do I need a certain sort of additive to my coolant for the UV reactiveness? Also, the question I added to my last post, How cool can I expect this to be compared to a zalman 9500 cooler with mx-2?

Theres not really anyway we can tell you how temperatures will compare with your Zalman heatsink unless one of us has actually had firsthand experience with it

Anyways, you can buy UV Reactive coolant or UV Reactive additive if your mixing your own coolant

edit: theres also UV reactive tubing

oh jk, I looked at the kit again, and it has UV blue additive already in it :D. Cool now I just have to mod my case so I can mount on the back, and set up all my lights and stuff.

Thanks for all of your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom