Random Build... w/ pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
alright! so i got an antec 900.. and i took some pictures!!!! and i must say, the case is nicer than i gave it credit for.. it looked more plasticy and flimsy, but is pretty durable!

why did get a hold of an antec 900 you ask... did Nosboost300 score himself some room on a review site o_O WHO KNOWS! but the real magic will reveal itself in a few days!

now behold!! the pictures are fun....

hrmm thats weird.. the box is smaller than my unboxed abs black pearl..
100_8258.jpg

now lets take this thing out!
100_8265.jpg

look how cute this thing is!
100_8262.jpg

seems there's alot of tension here, things can get ugly...
100_8259.jpg

ya, nice side by side, this things a midget
100_8260.jpg

and from the rooftops... this thing is totally dwarfed..
100_8264.jpg

AND LOOK... just for kicks.. i brought out my old case... a nice clash of the titans....

100_8266.jpg

100_8267.jpg

100_8268.jpg

and.. well my ghetto rigged computer
100_8269.jpg

hahaha, man this case is tiny tiny!!!!! no way i'd ever buy a midtower.. SO WHY IS IT HERE?? very good question you ask....

well.. i'll answer that another day.. until then.. stay tuned.. for more goodies are coming into this thread ;)

Why haven't you put anything in the black pearl? Waiting for your build in progress?

more like i'm just lazy and waiting for a good day to do it... i just hate the idea of taking the motherboard back out to put in a cpu.. lol stupid tuniq!

i'm probably gonna put it all back in on my day off...

i'm probably gonna put together my amd system as well.. right into my thermaltake armor.. but first i needa get me a lil cheapy psu... and a nice soundcard w/ optical ability in it, so i can switch between computers for my z-5500's

got me a q6600, an abit p35, rosewill 550 watt, 2gb crucial ballistix tracers, 8800gts g92, another tuniq, and 250gb hdd coming along.. along w/ a bunch of blue LED fans, blue cathodes and a card reader

its gonna get very blue here.. and needless to say.. i'm going to overclock the crap out of it and beat everyone on these forums that owns a non volt modded 8800gts and q6600.. so look out.. im' taking your 3dmarks ;)

more like i'm just lazy and waiting for a good day to do it... i just hate the idea of taking the motherboard back out to put in a cpu.. lol stupid tuniq!

i'm probably gonna put it all back in on my day off...

i'm probably gonna put together my amd system as well.. right into my thermaltake armor.. but first i needa get me a lil cheapy psu... and a nice soundcard w/ optical ability in it, so i can switch between computers for my z-5500's

got me a q6600, an abit p35, rosewill 550 watt, 2gb crucial ballistix tracers, 8800gts g92, another tuniq, and 250gb hdd coming along.. along w/ a bunch of blue LED fans, blue cathodes and a card reader

its gonna get very blue here.. and needless to say.. i'm going to overclock the crap out of it and beat everyone on these forums that owns a non volt modded 8800gts and q6600.. so look out.. im' taking your 3dmarks ;)

another tuniq? WHy? what about the TRUE? not like it?

nos...you crazyy man...
good stuff though.
lookin for the updates.
and i hate the tuniq too, its so huge but it cools good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom