Some Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
Ok, so I have a few questions. I am going to leave this post up on my desktop for a while so I can refresh seeing as I'm sure not many of you browse this far down. I am tech moderator to another forum, and I've kinda dived into deep waters. I have a program that behaves much like photoshop *GIMP Photo editor* and some other little technical know how at my disposal. however, upon creating my first sig, I found that I cannot upload the sig. or any pics for that matter. it's based off the same format as Tech Forums, so this should be of help to me. *it's V Bulletin* so really what I need to know is some help on making sigs and banners. posting pics, stuff like that. ALL help and anything else I may encounter would be extremely appreciated. thank you for your time!

Well you first need to upload it to a image hosting service like ImageShack or Photobucket i would assume.

From there you go into the UserCP and go under Signature. There you just take the URL given to you for the Direct Link to the image from one of those services and then place it between IMG tags.

Code:
[img]place url here[/ img]

Take out the space in the 2nd Img tag so that the / is right next to the img text just like this:

/img

Then click save and it should work.

Also, make sure the IMG code is turned on. At the bottom of this page you will see a box on the left that lists what is and is not turned on. I assume there is a master setting for the forum as to whether or not images are turned on for signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom