*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Maybe you can get into the sub 10 second range.

oh that would be wonderful. So wonderful, that I am gonna go do a 4.3 run I think. Brb

4.293 run!

Im gonna go do a.. 4.5 if I can. brb again

Updated. I can't wait to see Nos' reaction.

Oh no... my 4410mhz run was trash. :( The first three crashed, so I upped my vcore in the bios to 1.462ish (maybe 1.468), and i only got.. 10.5
Here are the screen shots.

lets see what 4.6 can do. (my ram might not be able to keep up though..)

But you have Ballistix. They should do DDR2-1000 easy. What timings and ratio do you have them set to?

Updated.

But you have Ballistix. They should do DDR2-1000 easy. What timings and ratio do you have them set to?

Updated.

I am using my gskill right now. I am running them at about.. 6-5-6-16 and a few other pushed up one timing. at.. ddr2-1020. (I was tryin to run 510fsb) and you cant set the ratio on this board. They are linked the the fsb, and you cant unlink them. If you can figure out how, I will love you, but I had a whole thread about it, and nothing. maybe I will try my ballistix later tonight with a 4.5 run.

But, I stopped at 1.5vcore, I am gonna wait until I get my water cooling to go any higher. I crashed 4 times trying to boot at 4.6. I dont really feel like doing a 4.5. maybe later tonight. :D If someone gets lower, I will go higher.

im at 3.0ghz now and got a 33.359 run, but my temps are only at 18-21c so i'm going back for more!

im at 3.0ghz now and got a 33.359 run, but my temps are only at 18-21c so i'm going back for more!

nice. those are great temps! go for a under 25 sec run :D How high can you oc that?

dunno, 3.0 is all i've cared to get to. Once I joined the 3.0 club i took off the afp and went all passive for 24/7 torrents. but i got bored and wanted to hop back on the OC train :D

i'm stuck at 3.0 tho... adding voltage doesn't work so it must be my ram... don't know what else it could be..

what about fsb volt and stuff?

( I want to hit the 5ghz community before I stop until nehalem)

im amd, don't use fsb.

i just need to figure out ram timings on the board i think.

Back
Top Bottom