Aerocool shows off it's 400mm case fan at CeBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
Probably thinking of manufacturing plane propellers in the future 'Be cool!' component builder Aerocool has up the ante on PC case fans by showing off a 400mm spinner. Present at CeBIT last week the new 400mm side fan with 13 blades has been put into the upcoming Top Gun tower case. How silent and efficient the fan will be, this remains to be seen - first we need the case released.

Aerocool_Top_Gun_01.jpg

Source

Cheap quality from the looks of it. And why can't they make these cases appealing?

Humm. Just one big fan. Not really what I call innovative But maybe it actually works well. I don't like the design at all and yes it does look cheap.

I'm sueing. I came up with this idea 8 years ago. I opened my case, and put a box fan next to it.

It would look great if it came with a proper 400mm fangrill like the ones you get for 80mm and 120mm, also the case looks complete plasticy crud

There is a few ceileio cases that have HUGE fans there is one like this where the side is just a fan.

And this does exactly what for better circulation? The whole idea behind air cooling is setting up streams of air to remove the heat. This would push in fresh air, but does nothing to create proper streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom