Fullscreen or Widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Solid State Member
Which is better for gaming? I've heard that Battlefield 2 looks stretched on widescreen monitors and thats one of the games I play most. Are new games actually formatted to widescreen, or would I be better of sticking with a fullscreen monitor if gaming is my main concern?

i love my 226bw (22in 2ms), none of the games i have look stretched, and yes all new games have a widescreen option (as far as i know)

they do, and if they don't you can force ATI Catalyst Control Center or nVidia's (control center) to use it in game

Widescreen FTW though, its useful because of the more area you can see with your monitor, and I can see things faster than I would than with my Full Screen aka bad snipers to take out with my smexy FA-MAS (look it up) or my even smexier AK-74 (no not AK-47 wise-guy )

interesting.... i didn't know u could force a game to use widescreen, (thanks vernon),,,,,,there is an actual weapon called the ak-74 in real life, its an ak case and internals but better accuracy.

interesting.... i didn't know u could force a game to use widescreen, (thanks vernon),,,,,,there is an actual weapon called the ak-74 in real life, its an ak case and internals but better accuracy.

also if there is stability issues by literally forcing it

Master Games List - A - WSGFWiki

use that, check the list, and it gives you a list of how to make it work, like Patches, hacks... etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom