*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

His stock prices are for Intel and Nvidia and he's using an AMD chip.

I can haz cookeez now?

your ram isnt even running 400 mhz! bump that up some more

try 2.1 or 2.2v 4-4-4-14 2t 400mhz

ah, alright, as long as your in the works

i love super pi.. such a lazy bench.... i don't gotta wait 15 min for it.. or upload online results... just overclock... run for 12 seconds.. screenie... and bam.. i'm done... whole 4 min process

nosboost300 said:
i love super pi.. such a lazy bench.... i don't gotta wait 15 min for it.. or upload online results... just overclock... run for 12 seconds.. screenie... and bam.. i'm done... whole 4 min process

...and also easier to update the list, without having to worry about forum tags, colors, and what not.

Bah, the stupid thing won't let me increase even 1 MHz without resetting itself. I'll probably just change the memory multiplier like I had it before. I hate this motherboard.:mad:
lol...and that motherboard use to be the overclocking king.

...and also easier to update the list, without having to worry about forum tags, colors, and what not.

lol...and that motherboard use to be the overclocking king.

Yeah, that's what everyone told me. Then I got it, and I had a lot of trouble getting it past 3GHz. I was sitting at 3.204 or so until the other night when I bumped it up 3.258. And now like I said,if I increase it by one, it resets. Here I was expecting to hit around 3.6 at least, but the stupid board disappoints me.

Back
Top Bottom