More 9800gx2 goodness.. and badness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if these 9800gx2's/gtx's flop really bad... i might buy an 8800ultra as well... or an 8800gtx again.. i'm not sure... but i'm sad to say that i shouldnt have sold my 8800gtx in hopes of a great 9 series... i messed up! haha

when i do get new GPUs, my 8800GT will be for sale here...for cheap. Its the version with the huge aftermarket orb style fan and two power connectors( more voltage ;))

and im probably getting the 9770 instead of the 9650....

and the only way i would get 3 ultras is if they would outperform 2 9800GX2s....i dont think they will.

I've heard that the qx9770 are huge power suckers compared to the qx9650

also got a link to the card?

its doing alright, the e2180 is alot faster than i thought it was.. well at 3.0ghz at least... i havent really noticed a difference between my old q6600 when just doing my everyday thing... well there are a few things.. but that is because i'm only 1 gig of ram now.. because my ocz sticks finally took a crap on me and won't boot w/ em in... i'll probably be buying some crucial ram soon

and the 6800gs is actually playing cs:s on high settings at 1920x1200... which is very surprising... doubt it can handle and hdr levels though... pretty sure it cant...

ya i havent tried to go crazy w/ it yet... and 3.0 ghz was definitely really easy... first frequency i tried.. booted no problem.... so i just left it there.. and its been getting through playing cs:s and staying on 24/7 so i dont feel i need to run prime95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom