More 9800gx2 goodness.. and badness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still getting 2 of these....this week.

didnt see this... but i think you should wait for the 9800gtx as well.. see price on that... maybe you should try giving tri-sli w/ that a go... see if it performs better... i see nvidia wanting to do more w/ tri SLi rather than quad-sli w/ these dual cards... i mean... 7950gx2 anyone?

drool, you could take the World's 3dmark06 record with that, considering you overclock that qx9650 to 5ghz (that should be a piece of cake with your Phase Change)

mind selling me that 8800gt when you get your 3 Ultra's? and we'll hope that this one doesn't get lost in the mail

nah, tri-sli sucks *** in 3dmark06 default res... get lower scores... lol already been done on xs...

and... they're going to be doing sli and tri sli benches on the 9800gtx's soon on xs... so we can see how that goes

when i do get new GPUs, my 8800GT will be for sale here...for cheap. Its the version with the huge aftermarket orb style fan and two power connectors( more voltage ;))

and im probably getting the 9770 instead of the 9650....

and the only way i would get 3 ultras is if they would outperform 2 9800GX2s....i dont think they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom