Vista Or XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just an update...that's not an actual SP3 disc.

And have you had XP on that computer before? You can't just use an XP key from another computer, as that's illegal. If you already have XP installed, google for Belarc and you should be able to find your key that way. If you don't have XP installed already, then you'll have to find the sticker that has your XP key on it. If you've had XP on that computer before, they would have been required by law to put the sticker on there.

No offense i mean this is the nicest way possible. For someone who says they knwo XP and have a lot of computer knowledge. You dont really seem to know much about how to install a Operating System.

Really.

My first clue was when he said he wanted to install Vista.

He must be that one Vista user I've hearing so much about.

Really.

My first clue was when he said he wanted to install Vista.

He must be that one Vista user I've hearing so much about.

Okay i am not going to put up with someone trying to start another Vista VS XP War. Plain and simple it is your opinion that you dont like Vista fine. But dont come around with stupid comments about

"That 1 Vista user"

Cause that is utter garbage. I use Vista as well as about 50 other people i know. So right there your comment is not needed. If someone asks for a opinion of XP or Vista then fine. But dont come into a thread and try to start a war cause you dont like it. Thank you.

I don't see it as touchy. But i agree with Mak that you post didn't really help resolve the issue did it apart from a useless flame against Vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom