New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom the AMD 4200+ and the 4600+ suck don't get either one of them. My 4600+ is an energy hog and gets hot from time to time. Trying to over clock it is no use either.

Im getting the 5000+ black and a gforce 8600 gcard and asus motherboard, my dad doesnt want me to overclock sence i dont know what im doing if i try lol

Im getting the 5000+ black and a gforce 8600 gcard and asus motherboard, my dad doesnt want me to overclock sence i dont know what im doing if i try lol

what about a 9600, the 8600 is not that great of a card. or possibly a 3850. if you can spare the cash try for the 9600.

im gunna be able to play age of conan on medium with that card right now im tring to find a lower price for a ASUS M2N-SLI AM2 NVIDIA nForce 560 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard its 90$ there isnt any other amd asus for less then 90 lol then theres brands idk lol and idk if i want to get them becuase i never used them

ya and my air flow should go well and how hot my computer is becuase all my computers are in the basement and its like 30 degress everyday down here lol so it should over heat that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom