New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus the prosscer sucks and with the stuff i got now i think is better lol becuase i get a hardrive with it for all a total of 533$

Or do u guys think i should sell my current computer somewhere but idk lol then after making the money on my computer use the money to get better parts for the new computer just bind the 500$ with the money i make then gett everything better lol......what u guys think? but the only thing is that idk were to sell it or how much :p i dont think poeple buy computer on ebay

That's a way of doing it. If you're going to sell, it's best to sell each part individually. You'll probably make more money that way.

i dunno about that, with that kind of system it might be better to sell as a working unit, and with that you might be able to sell it for 100-200 bucks depending on who you can sell it to. If its not a gaming rig with high end components then parting out doesn't make sense, because the average low end user doesn't want to know how it works they just want it to work.

selling it: craigs list or maybe ebay, or ask around with people you know.

well i dont know some stuff but this is the stuff i know

Prosscer-Amd athlon 2800+ 1.67ghz

Ram-2g

Gcard-Geforce 6200OC

Mobo-Dont know

Hardrive-80g total

is that worth selling or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom