Newbie here with some questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am very appreciative of the help. I am a huge car nut and at home in the garage. However when it comes to computers, I know pretty well how to basically use them and have picked up some troubleshooting knowledge from one of my best friends, but this is all uncharted territory for me.

I will hit them up regarding. Is there one of those two I should ask first? Or are they both in charge?

i think he means is, is there more to setting up the system, and if there is should he worry about it now, or worry about it when it comes uppon him.

and thats basically it. the hardest thing of putting together in my opinion is the power/front panel connectors. it really isn't that hard but its tons of fun yet quite frustrating when it doesn't go well, but persevere and know you can do it and you'll have a sweet working rig :D

gsteffens said:
I will hit them up regarding. Is there one of those two I should ask first? Or are they both in charge?

DMo224 is the head honcho, but Trotter is more active. I think DMo224 is still sick at home.

i think he means is, is there more to setting up the system, and if there is should he worry about it now, or worry about it when it comes uppon him.

and thats basically it. the hardest thing of putting together in my opinion is the power/front panel connectors. it really isn't that hard but its tons of fun yet quite frustrating when it doesn't go well, but persevere and know you can do it and you'll have a sweet working rig :D

This is exactly what I meant. I'm looking forward to building it. It will be built for gaming, but I do plan on saving some document homework and other odds and ends on it too. I have (and am on right now) a laptop, but it's taking a beating and I'd like to reserve it primarily for not at home use.

DMo224 is the head honcho, but Trotter is more active. I think DMo224 is still sick at home.

I'm actually getting over being sick too. I always get sick for some reason right before my birthday. And like I posted up before smashed my car. But tomorrow my parents will be buying me my first (legal) drink, ha!

I'm going to shoot trotter a message then. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom