Question about pc i built

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzeeedler

Daemon Poster
Okay its the last one in my signature. I have a ati 9600 installed. But when i go to anything on it like play counterstrike, its horrible. Now on my system the 1st in signature its perfect. But with this other one its like the worst thing in the world for some reason something is wrong. The drivers seem to be installed right because i did it like twice to double check. If anything the hard drive is p.o.s. because its from an old machine i reformatted it. If I could get any tips about this computer. Its the only I have built that never quite seemed right, ofcourse its the one i built for my own home too. Is the 9600 just that slow or something? Something is jacked with it. any tips.

thanks,
kevin

change ur video settings in da game to opengl or direct3d. that sould do the trix. tell me if it werkz. it should.

Maybe its your mobo. Another forum member using that same mobo was complaining about a sluggish system. I am beginning to wonder...

update drivers, i think there was some sort of command you type in the console for some ati's ill go look it up

should be a 7200 rpm. And i did update the drivers but ati drivers suck a$$ compared to nvidia. Yah i mean the computer works fine for everything else. But once you get into those video demanding things it just like hits a brick wall.

thats what i thought. Good thing i dont use that computer :} its the se too to make it even worse hahaa. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom