New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Computer gonna order tomorrow

Mobo: Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard - Retail
$90

CPU: Newegg.com - Intel Pentium E2160 Allendale 1.8GHz 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail
$73

GFX: Newegg.com - XFX PVT88SFDF4 GeForce 8800GS 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
$130

RAM: Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
$35

HDD: Newegg.com - EXCELSTOR Jupiter Series ESJ8160S 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
$46

PSU: Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE ST50F ATX12V 500W Power Supply 100 - 240 V cUL, CE, TUV, CCC, FCC - Retail
$60

thats like 440 so pop in a case and you'll be good to go.

thats also after rebates too.

yeah, if you overclock the cpu then definitly. also the gfx card destroys the 8600. the ram is much better. the only thing is there isn't an optical drive.

i dont really need the hard drive ill just use my own 80 one. could u give me the links on the prosscer and motherboard.......so the intel prosscer i said even if i overclocked that it still wouldnt be better? and the ram link plz

have 10 mins lol and i still dont know what im going to get dam i might have to have another day....

ok guys i gtg ill be on towmarrow after school i hope u guys can bear with me im just tring to get the best deal and the best prosscer that can overclock to 3.0+ with out burning out or anything so i can play age of conan which thats wat it recommends for meduim.....and is the prosscer back in my frist post worse than the one u linked me peter??

alright, i'll try to hop on after school and before work to help you out. i got wrapped up in other stuff so i couldn't help you to my fullest extent :(

ok im on guys i got like a couple of hours becuase freind over lol so im hoping im gunna raip this up lol

so is the prosscer that peter showed me easier to overclock to 3.0ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom