Rate the Wire Management Above You!

That's very generous of you considering I only used cable ties and absolutely nothing else!
Thanks
I just shoved most of the cables behind the back plate thing. I'm such a N:):)b that I didn't know that could be done!

BEFORE
DSC01204.jpg

AFTER
DSC01210.jpg

Not much better... but its better than nothing >.>

I still see plenty to work with. You dont need that pci cooler. Also, you can sleeve all those cables (fans, mobo header). Third, even if the psu cables are stiff, they can be zip tied with force, ivbe done it before. fourth, get rid of everything ide and go the sata route.

lol yea, my HDD is actually on slave! the motherboard only had 1 slot for my HDD, there is no CD drive slot on my motherboard! so I linked them together... I guess Ill look into SATA HDDs. What cables do tehy have fro CD drives? Only IDE, right?

is my DVD drive sata? are they all? on the back starting from the left I see pins, small slot, bigger slot, jumper with pins, and the IDE cable slot. Are any of those SATA? I do have 4 sata cables and 1 power adapter, do u need the adapter?

is my DVD drive sata? are they all? on the back starting from the left I see pins, small slot, bigger slot, jumper with pins, and the IDE cable slot. Are any of those SATA? I do have 4 sata cables and 1 power adapter, do u need the adapter?

ures is ide.
im just saying that u can get a sata dvd player if u want!

Back
Top Bottom