Not open for further replies.
ATi is back in the game...

but wtf, 190% performance of an 8600gts, thats like 8800gts g92 power

/sarcasm oh thats real impressive!

no thats right

100% performance is 1 8600gts

and theres a 90% performance gain, 190% performance of the 8600gts

but 90% performance gain

LOL ya maroon1 is going to be mad, now if only AMD could win back the CPU Crown, imagine how mad he'd be then!

na na i stay Vista. U have to read what i posted in a thread i made in that forum, that u failed to do lol.

EDIT:

whoops, u did respond, my bad.

lol i did that after you said that ;)

and i think the 9800gx2 was put on hold again from release date.. not 100 percent sure on that....

my close friend is gonna be ****ed...........im pretty sure he was looking into the 9800 GX2. However, i think that we need to see benchmarks before jumping to conclusions. Who knows, we all might get fooled n the 9800 GX2 does better than we thought.

man, so many nitpickers here tonite!

With a $680 price tag and only "up to" a 90% performance increase from a 8600GT, this card won't be very popular. From what it looks, does anybody actually believe the upcoming 9 series deserves to be labeled as a new series? They should have just labeled the 9800s to 8900s like what they did with the 7 series.

my close friend is gonna be ****ed...........im pretty sure he was looking into the 9800 GX2. However, i think that we need to see benchmarks before jumping to conclusions. Who knows, we all might get fooled n the 9800 GX2 does better than we thought.

The thing that gets me is that usually the marketing on this stuff is over exaggerated, 190% 8600GT power sounds pretty weak for a high-end 9 series card. Maybe it's a typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom