send a PM to Kareem_22 about his spam?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are talking about the GeForce FX series vs. the ATI Radeon 9 series, ATI always wins. Nvidia has stolen the video card crown back with its new 6800 series though.

beedubaya said:
When you are talking about the GeForce FX series vs. the ATI Radeon 9 series, ATI always wins. Nvidia has stolen the video card crown back with its new 6800 series though.
uhhh your crazy bro yes ATI wins most battles in the FX series but i think in this mayth up the 5700 ultra straight up SMOKES

They have pretty much the same performance with slightly different results depending on which game you are playing.

I would go for the 5700 Ultra over the 9600XT, and this Tomshardware review sums it up quite nicely.

I would chose the 5700Ultra, it was made after lots of the other cards in the FX series, and therefore nVidia were able to make a better card because they learnt from their previous mistakes. The 9600XT is not a bad card, its quite good, but i would prefer the 5700Ultra.

5700 Ultra is faster.
9600xt has better graphics.

I choose better graphics because better graphics enables me to see my opponent alot easier.

i think the 9600xt is a better card.

kangaroo has an excellent point, both cards are equally great, it just depends on the game you are playing where it will really shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom