Rate the Wire Management Above You!

its a XION II. Looks like a friggin xbox lol. I am looking into those Acrylic cases. Love them. definately wouldnt spend over 100 on a new case.

why do so many people skimp on cases!! they're just as important as everything else.. which is why i totally let a load of cash on my case... i've take the cheap route 3 times.... and now that i've actually put down on the money.. i'm extremely happy

100_8244.jpg

100_8250.jpg

100_8249.jpg

got holes and mounts on top for a radiator.. but i took the HDD racks off the bottom.. could definitely fit a huge rad in the undercariage of the case.. people even fit phase units underneath...

and there are so many lil holes and things to hold wires and reroute them.. incredible case.. i'm in love :)

you gotta be really good w/ wire management, because you can completely see through it!! haha so if you do get one... take ur time! and lots of it.. cause you can see every flaw! i've seen impressive things done w/ em.. but have also seen disaster stories!

make sure to make use of zip ties, and lots of those lil snap on wire holders that go in usually w/ a sticky back or velcro.. i don't remember what they're called.. but you can see there are a few in my case pictures.. modular psu's help out alot too.. so you can take out unused wires

and i wanna retract my statement of skimping.. because there are excellent cases for 80 dollars.. such as the antec 900 and cm stacker 690

This is my backup rig.

Mind the dust and filth on the bottom:
dsc00595tg2.jpg

Why I love my HIPER PSU:
dsc00616wo7.jpg

Another beautiful shot of the HIPER:
dsc00617qr1.jpg

Night shot...
dsc00597vl1.jpg

Night shot 2...
dsc00605vg3.jpg

Back