9800gtx pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Nvidia_GeForce_9800_GTX_11.jpg

Nvidia_GeForce_9800_GTX_12.jpg

but anywho.. check out that sexy bad boy of a 9800gtx... 2 6pin.. no way its just slightly better than a 8800gts 512mb... i foresee a tremendous amount of oc room here... 800+mhz oc!?>!

**** that is sexy, but yall ever think about they might just have this card to just be in tri-sli... 3 sli gts g92??? idk maybe but i hope its alot better then teh gts g92

edit: lets hope evga doesnt slap a butt ugly sticker on it agin

i some how see tjis card suprising people, in games but not bench marks, look at the 2900 series its faster then the 3870 in 3dmark 06 but when ti comes to gaming the 3870 is quite abit faster.

agreed.. all we see is 3dmarks... and from someone at home.. and not really an actual review...

i'm not gonna assume anything until i get some official reviews

and stalin... that is the exact thing i thought, but this is gonna have a big sticker price compaired to it.. so i don't know if thats it... i hope they stay at the claimed 400 price tag... if not, i might just end up buying an 8800gtx again...

agreed.. all we see is 3dmarks... and from someone at home.. and not really an actual review...

i'm not gonna assume anything until i get some official reviews

and stalin... that is the exact thing i thought, but this is gonna have a big sticker price compaired to it.. so i don't know if thats it... i hope they stay at the claimed 400 price tag... if not, i might just end up buying an 8800gtx again...

ya if they have a price anywhere over 500 im just gonna buy another gt and upgrade my psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom