Small monitor? 10" or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
I want a small monitor I can use to read sites, post on forums etc. while I'm playing a game... or to hook up a small basic machine to it so that I can use it

I'm looking for something thats 10 inches or smaller and costs pretty cheap... anyone have any suggestions? Newegg only sells 17" and up 0_0

No, I'm not talking about those drive bay LCD's, those cost too much for me

ooo sell me it then, I decided that under 10" is either too small or too pricey (since most are made for cars and costs a couple hundred bucks...)

I might go for a 15" LCD, but I only need a monitor that supports 800 x 600

I guess I'll also check out the drive bay LCDs... the touchscreen ones are quite nice

ya it was either 14 or 15 i can't remember... i used it for the same purpose you want to..if you want it, i'll think about selling it for a cheap price

hehe, sounds good lol, pm me details if you decide to sell, I've got some money from selling my eliminator tec

I have a small 14 inch as well (not that I am trying to sell it) but I don't think I have ever seen anything smaller than mine! I have only seen the smaller ones in LCD as well. Ebay maybe?

you can find 7" lcds off ebay...research how to hook up, what you need and see if one of those will do for you

eh, nosboost, get those pics and send me the price as well

a nice 14" would do me nicely, I think I'd get quite annoyed at having a small screen sitting around...

otherwise, I might check on ebay as mentioned

l_0babc61aa0629db326f9dcdbd5477f9e.jpg

bah.. i deleted all of em from my myspace! thats the only one i could find... lol but i'll take some more right now... but sadly my card reader is still in my case.. while my computer is well.. naked on my desk....

but i will upload em on my dads laptop later tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom