Yet another 9800GX2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

In Runtime
hey guys, sorry for yet another 9800GX2 thread, but i have a question. Running on a Q6600 with 3 HD's and 9 case fans, do you think the Corsair 620HX will be able enough to power one of these babies? As well the NDA expires on the 18th, so for those of you who are keeping on eye on it there should be specs/ benchies revealed around that time.

Man two GX2's would be sick......I would love to have a setup like that but my monitor only has a 720p native reso, and i dont game enough to justify the cost. Only thing is i'm 90% positive my step up will run out before the GX2 comes out, so If anyone wants a 8800GTS 512mb i might be looking at selling it.

*sighs* bought a 8800gts 512 hoping for step up also...please let there be a miracle! freakin 512 can barely keep up with 1680x1050 for some reason...o well.
something better please come out in 5 days!

it should no problem, an hd3870 x2 (two of them) could run off the corsair 520hx, and since the 620hx is the same thing except for those other rails (used by HD's and what not) its more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom