building my new rig, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another updated pic:

case1.jpg

I know it doesn't look good at all:eek: I may redo everything, I don't know what to do.

its not bad... it will just restrict airflow a bit... there is now way to make it perfect as i said before i would move the power bar down to the bottom so you can not have those wires hanging around

umm not that i can think of .... other than running the cables down that support beam and down the expansion bays on the back side of the case

Here is an updated pic:
case2.jpg

What do you think now, better or worse than before? I added a card reader if you can notice. In the future I also plan to add a second hard drive and maybe a second dvd drive. That is going to be fun undoing all those wires and redoing them.

Looks better. Always room for improvement though. It's also going to be fun, taking out the motherboard to install the CPU and HSF.

Really I don't plan on taking the motherboard out to install the cpu and heatsink. I mean I will if I have to but I think I can get it installed without taking the motherboard out, I hope.

One thing I forgot to ask earlier. On the motherboard, does it matter what type of screws I use to mount the motherboard?

Also the wires for the power button, I am not to worried about them because I got them tied to the back wall out of the way and they are small. I like the way it looks at the top. To me, it wouldn't look right in any other place.

Really I don't plan on taking the motherboard out to install the cpu and heatsink. I mean I will if I have to but I think I can get it installed without taking the motherboard out, I hope.

One thing I forgot to ask earlier. On the motherboard, does it matter what type of screws I use to mount the motherboard?
use the ones that come with the mobo
or use ones that are identical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom