A computer worth dying for??? i think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, but it is totally gonna be so much fun to w/c my computer. that is why I really want to do it.

thats retarded. and the price is worse.

8 gigs of soem good DDR2 and NORMAL hard drives would be fine and would cut god knows how much off the price >.>

and 300 gigs is crap. id fill that in a week.

still a ridiculous system though XD

Have you guys not seen the skulltrail benchmarks on tomshardware? In most cases the dual CPU set-up performed worse than a single processor. The only tasks it did better were video encoding and rendering. Skulltrail is overpriced and useless for gaming.

Have you guys not seen the skulltrail benchmarks on tomshardware? In most cases the dual CPU set-up performed worse than a single processor. The only tasks it did better were video encoding and rendering. Skulltrail is overpriced and useless for gaming.

i know, but it is still badass.

If I had a beast like that, it would definitely have a PC POWER & COOLING POWER SUPPLY under the hood!!!!!!!!!!

It's worth dying for if you are akin to a long flat piece of metal used to check the level of the oil in your car!

Wow, now I can play Crysis @ 80fps constant on ultra setttings for 30K Euro's! Given the human central nervous system can't pecieve past 20 fps, that would make your dipstick usable for testing the depth of a cowpie. What is the word for idiot in German? Idiot! A rose by any other name remains a rose. Sheesh!

It's worth dying for if you are akin to a long flat piece of metal used to check the level of the oil in your car!

Wow, now I can play Crysis @ 80fps constant on ultra setttings for 30K Euro's! Given the human central nervous system can't pecieve past 20 fps, that would make your dipstick usable for testing the depth of a cowpie. What is the word for idiot in German? Idiot! A rose by any other name remains a rose. Sheesh!

i can see up to 45 and i knew a guy who could tell if it dropped under 60. and no not by having fraps tell him he dropped under 60 fps.

well it is a ridiculous price, but so is the fact that humans cant perceive a diff over 20 fps. that is a joke, it must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom