PC vs Console - CPU and Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever wondered why the servers are seperate for the computer gamers and the console gamers... it is so the console gamers dont get aniliated

find any fps where a xbox 360 controller can be used instead of m/kb, and ill play you. you on controller, me on mouse keyboard. We will see how your 'controller' matches up

you can basically play any game on a controller. and they have 360 controllers with a usb port instead of the regular hook up. and just play each other online

I knew I should not have continued with the whole controller vs keyboard+mouse topic. It's all a matter of opinion. As far as Shadow Run goes, I was told that they applied some measures that ensured the playing field was equal. Either way, I still maintain the fact that I use the highest sensitivity on a controller which when compared to my friend who is a hardcore PC gamer, my sensitivity settings are higher. When I play counterstrike on his PC I always have to up the sensitivity even higher to be close to what I use on a console controller.

Anyways, as far as your arguements go, I did use my 360 controller to play Counter-Strike Source and found that I was constantly in the top 2 to 3 players on whichever server I was in. It all comes down to the skill of the player and the skill they have with their interface. Since I am highly skilled with the controller and use very high sensitivity settings, I was able to outperform most kb+m players of equal skill level.

So, lets end this arguement as it is getting highly off topic by saying that it all comes down to a matter of personal opinion and experience. My experience and opinion is that I will always be able to play better with a controller even against kb+m... others' opinions may be different, but that is the glory of a diverse gaming industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom