mobsync.exe removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neric

Beta member
anyone got any tips on how to get this POS off my machine. i have a Dell XPS 410 running Vista home premium. thanks :)

This is used with IE and offline files. Go into IE and turn off offline access and it should go away.

ProcessLibrary.com

That site will tell you all you need to know about any process running on your computer. In this case, that process is safe, so I don't know why you called it a POS.

safe or not i don't need it running using up my resources for no reason. if i don't need/use the program.. i don't want it to start with windows.

disabled all offline sync options in IE and Firefox. no help. and the program doesn't show up in Spybot or Regcleaner as a startup item. yet it boots with windows without fail.

How much resource is it using???

Anyhoo To stop this, run the programme "Synchronise" from your "Start/Programmes/Accessories Menu...

Select setup, and uncheck the synchronisation options, then deselect the option to synchronise your home page. From explorer select Tools/Folder Options/Offline Files: deselect the "Enable Offline Files" option. When you reboot you will find the programme is no longer running by default.

You can also remove optional components from your Windows 2000 installation that are not shown in the Add/Remove Programmes applet.

found the keys associated with the program in my reg. ripped em out and removed the files associated with them. it's no longer installed on my machine and needless to say doesn't boot with windows.

thanks for all the help though guys.. i'm glad to have found this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom