Just ordered my new build!!!Chek it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ill see if i know anyone who wants a custom comp and the 2 video cards will be a good investment for the future and im using a 22in and plan on going on dual monitors pretty soon after this build i wont be doing anything with upgrades for at least a year.And the future upcoming games will mostly be just like crysis and i want to run them at the highest settings possible.Im just wondering will the 750watt psu i bought be able to handle this beast lol.Awww veroong wat happen 2 ur rig i thought you already got all the parts ready?

nah I didn't get everything yet, the 7900gs got lost in the mail, and I haven't got my parents to buy the rest yet

but I could buy now, but I lack the moo-lah at this point, plus Phenom B3's are right around the corner, so no point in buying right now

nah I didn't get everything yet, the 7900gs got lost in the mail, and I haven't got my parents to buy the rest yet

but I could buy now, but I lack the moo-lah at this point, plus Phenom B3's are right around the corner, so no point in buying right now
what happened to the x1950xt

don't double post

looks like you may have the forum's 3dmark06 record... for like a few weeks, Chris Chadwick and hmammen have something up their sleeves ;)

yes...hehe;)

That still ****es me off to this day....and dont bother with the B3's, wait for the B4's.

and to csaefong- the new rig looks great.

yes this is gonna be my baby wanted sli but i didnt want the nVidia based chipset board wanted the x38 im wondering what my 3m06 score will be.

WOW!!
That is a really nice one! im about to make one for $1000! i can barely go that high but i have to so, i don't think i can go $2000!!!
What did your last computer look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom