9800's do exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlos

Baseband Member
So I found this while surfing the net, and I know people on this site were posting that we will not see 9800's till November and such but I would have to assume that they are a little closer than that if they are showing off any of this stuff.

PC Perspective - Comments

Re: 9800's do exsist!

Personally I think it is a big ugly card. It is just like a big box, not a very good design but I am sure it will perform well and I am looking forward to using one of these when they come out.

Re: 9800's do exsist!

Who cares if its ugly :) Actually, I could see painting a cool graphic on the fugly black box, or make it glow in the dark neon or simething. Looks to be about the same size as the older 8800's though.

exactly ^^^
TBH i dont really care how 'good' the card looks, anyway it doesnt look that bad.

So I found this while surfing the net, and I know people on this site were posting that we will not see 9800's till November and such but I would have to assume that they are a little closer than that if they are showing off any of this stuff.

PC Perspective - Comments

lol.. we said November last year first of all

and they were delayed to 3 weeks from now

i think it looks cool, usually cards aren't as boxy as that. im not sure if that will cover some of my sata ports though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom